The Media Carousel widget allows you to create a slider of videos and images.
The widget includes 3 skins:
- Carousel is the standard rotating carousel skin that shows a customized number of image or video slides per view.
- Slideshow is a slider skin that displays one primary slide and small image thumbnails below.
- Coverflow is a slider skin that shows a central slide in the front and two side slides in the back.
Inside each slide, you can add the image or video, and have it link to the media file or external link. If you have lightbox enabled, this will also pop up in this widget.
Effect: Choose from slide, fade and cube sliding effects.
Slides per view: Set how many slides are shown on each rotation
Slides to scroll: Set how many slides are scrolled through for each turn
Height and width: Set the exact height and width of the carousel
* The Slideshow skin also offers control over the thumbnails slides per view and ratio.
This area features more customization options:
- The ability to hide and show navigation arrows
- Set dots and arrows pagination
- Set transition duration
- Turn autoplay on or off
- Set autoplay speed
- Turn infinite loop on or off
- Turn ‘Pause on interaction’ on or off
- Add text or image overlay
- Set image size and image fit
Set the space between sliders, background color, border size, border color, padding and border radius.
The customization of the navigation styling includes:
- Arrows – size and color
- Pagination – position, size and color
- Play icon – color, size and text shadow (You must have videos in the slides to see it)
The overlay offers style control over the background color, text color and typography
Want to add an image caption? Go to Content > Additional options > Overlay and add a text caption
Set the color, UI color (the X closing icon and arrows), UI hover color and video width of the lightbox